Welcome and thank you for expressing your interest in the
Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service!
The Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service is a private association by mutual consent of the participants, who are legally and consciously united for educational, informational and consulting purposes. The exchange of information is aimed at increasing knowledge and skills of participants, with successful application of which, participants can contribute to improving musical, musical and technical skills and abilities.
We are pleased to congratulate you on the fact that you have come to our resource!
Access to the website and the Service is possible solely and exclusively with the condition of compliance with all requirements, as well as the acceptance and strict implementation of the following terms of the User Agreement.
We strongly recommend you to read the text of this User Agreement
- This User Agreement is accepted upon payment. The terms of this User Agreement are accepted by a participant in full, without any reservations, in the form in which this User Agreement is stated on the website masterportalofantonoparin.com and mpao.pro and is provided for review and acceptance by the Participant during the payment.
- If you (the User) do not agree with the current terms and conditions, do not use the services of the present (this) website and do not access the linked pages of this website.
2. Terms and definitions.
- User – a visitor to Internet resources, including this Website; a sane person with a full civil capacity status under the law, aged 18 years; and for citizens of the following countries: Canada, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Saskatchewan new Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest territories, Yukon; United States of America: Alabama Wyoming, Nebraska. South Korea, – older than 19 (nineteen) years old; and for citizens of the following countries: Taiwan, Tunisia, Japan, – older than 20 (twenty) years old; and for the citizens of the following countries: Bahrain, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Guinea, Honduras, Lesotho, Madagascar, Monaco, Singapore, United States of America: Mississippi, Puerto Rico, new York, Chad – older than 21 (twenty-one) years old, who is voluntarily and consciously ready and willing to pay for and use the services of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin platform, understands its rights and assumes obligations directly implied, as well as set forth in the Agreement.
- Website, Platform, Service — Internet resource, which is a set of information and intellectual property objects contained in the information system (including computer program, database, graphic design of the interface, etc.), access to which is provided from various user devices connected to the Internet by means of special software for viewing web pages (browser) at masterportalofantonoparin.com and mpao.pro (including domains of the following levels related to these addresses) or Mobile applications, as well as chat rooms created by messenger, telegram-channels, etc.
- User Agreement — this agreement, ad placement terms and other rules and documents regulating the work of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform or determining the order of use of the Services published on the Website.
- Services — functionality, services, tools available to the Users on the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform.
- Information — any materials and information provided by the User of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform in connection with the use of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform.
3. General provisions and rules
- Interaction between the Service and the Users takes place using the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform, an online resource that is located at masterportalofantonoparin.com and mpao.pro.
- The User is aware that all photo, video and text information on the website of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform is subject to copyright and is for informational and advisory purposes only.
- The User is solely responsible for the use of information obtained on the website of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform.
4. Rights and obligations of the User
The User has the right to:
- use information obtained on the website of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform in the messenger to obtain secret-training information at his/her discretion and under personal responsibility;
- use the referral system to receive additional remuneration in accordance with the terms of the affiliate program;
- receive reliable and timely training information.
- provide information to other people in order to engage them in the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform.
- create his/her own websites and post information about the Platform on them in order to attract new members, and use for such purposes any Internet resources without restrictions, unless otherwise provided by the current legislation of the User’s country.
- inform individual adult persons or groups of persons, including associations of persons with the same interests, with the aim of attracting them to participate in the Platform;
- create his/her own blogs and other web resources, including personal-oriented ones, and post information about the Platform on them in order to attract new Users to the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform;
- send his/her suggestions, requests and feedback to the administration of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service in order to improve the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform.
- demand performing the terms of this Agreement by the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service.
The Platform User of Master Portal of Anton Oparin shall:
- comply with the rules of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform website and this Agreement.
- make payment for timely training materials and other information services by conducting a fair transaction;
- not spread slanderous and negative statements to the Service, the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform, its Organizers and Users, as well as to any persons involved in the implementation of the Platform: orally, in writing, as well as in the media, including the Internet, otherwise the User will be blocked without the possibility of recovery;
- not claim to be the organizer, owner of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform (if not), any representation shall be limited to the name “Participant”, “User”;
- not use the status of the organizer, owner or authorized representative of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform in the implementation of simple standard actions equal to the actions to exercise the rights and powers of the User, any representation shall be limited to the name “Participant” or “User”;
- independently pay income taxes derived from the application of the referral program, knowledge and skills gained from the use of the Services, in accordance with the requirements of the current tax legislation of the country in which the User is registered as a taxpayer or shall be registered as a taxpayer.
The information provided by the User and his/her actions on the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform shall not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- promote fraud, deception or abuse of trust;
- conduct transactions with stolen or counterfeit items;
- violate or encroach on the property of a third party, his commercial secret, or his right to privacy;
- contain information that offends someone’s honor, dignity or business reputation;
- contain libel or threats to anyone;
- call for crime, as well as ethnic dissension;
- promote, support or call for terrorist and extremist activities;
- be indecent or pornographic;
- contain computer viruses, as well as other computer programs aimed, in particular, for harm, unauthorized intrusion, secret interception or data assignment of any system or the system itself, or part of it, or personal information or other data (including data of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform);
- harm the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform, and also cause the full or partial loss of services of the Internet providers or the services of any other persons of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform;
- contain promotional materials;
- violate the intellectual rights of third parties, the right to image a citizen, and other rights of third parties;
- The User is prohibited to make or execute any transaction and other manipulations using the Services of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform, which may lead to a violation of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform and / or the User of the current User’s legislation or the current legislation of the Service.
- The User guarantees an independent compensation of losses and damage caused to the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform due to the presentation of a monetary or other claim by a third party arising from the use of the Services by the User of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform.
- The right to use the services belongs to the User personally. The User is not entitled to provide services to third parties (either on a paid or unpaid basis) by exchanging units of electronic payment systems, or providing information received on the platform or based on the use of the services of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform. The User undertakes not to violate copyrights and related rights to the content of the Website of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform, recognizing that such rights are protected by law. Users undertake not to falsify the communication flows used by Master Portal of Anton Oparin Services.
- The User is obliged not to violate the statutory norms and rules by his/her actions.
- The User is obliged to observe the following rules for using telegram chat, telegram-bot or other messengers that are included in the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Services:
- not to disclose any information received with the help of the Service to third parties on a paid or unpaid basis;
- not to post materials that may contain promotional items, information about projects not related to the Service, not to post information about third-party projects;
- not to post any information that does not relate to the direct topic of the telegram chat, telegram bot or other messengers that are included in the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Services;
- not to respond, give explanations and / or advice to the participants’ questions on behalf of the administration or employees of the Service;
- not to express himself/herself critically, express another kind of dissatisfaction with the work of the Service, the administration through telegram-chat, telegram-bot or other messengers, which are included in the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Services.
- The User is notified that in case of violation of this Agreement, the Service has the right to apply the measures of blocking the user, including blocking the telegram-chat without preliminary notifications and finding out the circumstances.
5. Rights and obligations of the Service
The Service makes efforts to provide technical support for the website, instant messenger and provide round-the-clock user access to information.
The Service has the right:
- to introduce additional payment in the chat (messenger), on the platform website, on any platform services, for providing additional (!) services, such as: extraordinary answers to questions, additional private lessons, additional training materials and so on at the discretion of the Service.
- not to answer every question asked in the chat (messenger) and platform services due to congestion and other reasons, as well the Service has the right to answer repetitive questions – with duplicate replies, copying information from the previously discussed one.
- to answer questions regarding training with any time delay at the discretion of the Service, including additional paid questions.
- not to answer and ignore questions not related to the theme of learning and homework, it can also ban the User at any time at its discretion.
- It is not responsible for the failure of the chat (messenger) and other force majeure related to the possible blocking of the messenger in the territory of any state.
- To assign additional fees for the training and classified materials provided. To modify prices unilaterally for any additional services provided by the Service, as well as a referral program.
- To use the e-mail address of the User to send system notifications, newsletters, and marketing information;
- To refuse to provide services to the User without explaining the reason;
- To change unilaterally the terms of cooperation with the notification of the Users.
The Service shall:
- work to ensure access to the website;
- ensure the safety of personal data of the Users and not transfer them to third parties;
- provide access to information, consulting and training materials paid by the User.
- post once a week training materials in the form of a short video lesson, in written or audio form, as well as in the form of screenshots and pictures, photos – at the discretion of the Service. Training materials can be posted with any time delay. Time and frequency of posting materials can be modified only at the discretion of the Service and is not subject to discussion.
6. User lockout can occur in the following cases:
- Violation of the Service rules
- Transfer of access to other users
- Deliberate attempts to deceive and mislead other users.
- Insulting the Users, employees or applying any negativity towards the Service.
- Dissemination of negative information about the Service.
- And also in any other cases, if by the decision of the Service the User is a threat to the Service and / or to other users.
7. Financial settlements
- Acceptance of the terms of this Agreement implies the possibility of paid use of the platform Services and payment for access to information, consulting and training materials of the Service.
- Paid use of the Service may have a different time period, for example, access to the service – chat (messenger) for 365 days.
- The Service provides a referral program to invite any number of users for a fee. The percentage and amount of the fee is regulated exclusively by the Service.
- The User acknowledges that the provision of access to the Services of the platform is duly paid for and is final. The User agrees that the payment for the provided access to the Services shall not be refunded, regardless of whether the User has studied and used these materials himself/herself.
- Additional costs in the form of a transaction commission for the payment of access to the Services shall be borne by the User.
- Financial benefit, if available, of using the referral program, as a result of the User’s actions, is the property, competence and responsibility of the User.
- The User is warned and agrees that the period of time required to obtain musical, musical and technical skills, if recommendations and homework offered in the information, consulting and training materials of the Service are done, may exceed the one initially expected by the User. The User acknowledges that these factors are beyond the competence and scope of the Service.
- The User is warned and agrees that the indicator of the User’s skill level when performing any homework and recommendations at his/her own risk may be negative. The User acknowledges that these factors are beyond the competence and scope of the Service.
- The parties agreed that this Agreement is not a guarantor of mastering musical and any skill, and does not entail obligations, compensation for payment, additional payment in the chat (messenger), time spent on training.
8. Responsibility of the parties
- The system is not responsible, if any, for the success or failure of the Users’ actions related to the training information received by the User on the Website. The Service is not responsible for the receipt or non-receipt by the User of the expected level of mastery or musical and theoretical disciplines.
- The Service, in no way, is not liable for the health of participants – medical damage associated with the performance of certain exercises and any other types of the User’s losses related to the use of information provided on the Website and participation in the Service activities.
- Responsibility for the failures and losses associated with the use of information presented on the website and participation in the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service is fully borne by the User, aware of all the risks.
- The Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service is not responsible for any violations or limitations in the operation of payment systems used to send funds for the use of the Service by the Users.
- The Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service is not responsible for delays or failures in the course of any operation due to force majeure, as well as any malfunction in telecommunication, computer, electrical and other related systems.
- The Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service reserves its right to check the User’s solvency at any time (and, if necessary, his/her identity).
- The Master Portal of Anton Oparin Service operates only with electronic payment systems, operations in which are irrevocable in accordance with the terms of the corresponding system service.
- Any and every operation involving electronic payment systems is not subject to cancellation from the moment of its completion.
- Electronic payment systems are solely responsible for the funds entrusted to them by the Users, the Service is not a party to the agreement between the electronic payment system and its User and in no case is responsible for the misuse or incorrect use of the corresponding system, as well as for the abuse of the functionality of this system. Mutual rights and obligations of the User and the electronic payment system are regulated by the rules and agreements adopted in the corresponding system.
- Return of funds to the User or another User or person, irrespective of his/her role in the Service, is impossible, the Participants understand the essence and terms of this Agreement.
- The Service owners and the Service administration are not responsible for problems that may arise in the authorized payment systems used, as they are not the owners or co-owners of this payment system.
9. Force Majeure
- If any circumstances preventing the full or partial fulfillment by either party of its obligations under this Agreement, namely, natural disasters, war, military actions of any kind, blockade, loss of legal capacity for training by any person or other circumstances beyond control from the outside, each party has the right to terminate further fulfillment of obligations arising from this Agreement, in this case neither party has the right to demand compensation from the other party.
- Confirmation of the occurrence of these circumstances in the form of a notice transmitted by electronic communication will be a sufficient basis for the occurrence of these circumstances and their duration.
10. Duration of the Agreement
- This Agreement shall enter into force after payment by the User on the website of the Master Portal of Anton Oparin Platform and is valid during the entire period of cooperation between the User and the Service.
- The Service reserves the right to change, correct and amend this User Agreement unilaterally, with a notification to the Users.
- In case of disagreement with changes in the User Agreement, the person has the right to refuse to execute this User Agreement and stop using the services provided by the Service. The amounts previously sent by the User to access the materials of the Service are not returned. Any Participant understands and agrees that he/she has permanent open access to this Agreement.
11. Contact details of the Service
- If necessary, the User can contact the representatives of the Service indicated in the contact box.